Digital Transformation Management Consultant
We are looking for a capable person who possesses on-the- tools experience coupled with the ability to problem-solve and think strategically about our clients' problems, working with them to deliver technical solutions which will support their vision.
This role will call for highly developed client facing advisory skills and a strong focus on delivering quality outcomes.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills and demonstrable experience should include:
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Finance or a technical equivalent;
- Technology and Business Advisory / Consulting experience. Experience working for a Management Consulting firm is valued;
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships.
- Experience with technology operating models, digital transformation and sourcing approaches;
- Approaches to technology governance and innovative ways of working;
- Program / Project / Product Management experience with knowledge of practices including Agile / Scrum / Waterfall;
- Ability to develop quality written deliverables and effectively communicate to technical and non-technical audiences;
- Strong problem solving and client service leadership capabilities;
- A growth mindset, you look for improvements in individual development, our team and our client work;
- Experience delivering projects with Microsoft Azure, ADF or other Cloud-based computing technologies;
- Familiarity with SQL, Data Warehouses and Analytics platforms also highly regarded.
Technical experience is also required in:
- Advanced use of Power BI and Data analytics;
- Python programming;
- REST (and optionally SOA, WSDL or SOAP);
- Robotic Process Automation (including Microsoft Power Automate).
REDD's Digital Advisory team empowers our clients to identify digital strategies which align with their organisational vision. We help our clients implement solutions that drive improvements to how their business operates through next-generation technologies and insights.
REDD's NextGen Managed Services team empowers our clients to ensure they remain agile modern and embrace best practice technology. We challenge the status-quo to help our clients navigate the full picture of their digital and IT requirements, providing purpose fit solutions that drive business success.
Based in Brisbane, our team has grown three-fold the past year as the importance of digital technologies becomes more apparent to a broad customer base across multiple industries. From finance, construction and industry bodies, our clients rely upon REDD to be able to support them to make meaningful changes over both short and long term horizons.