Do you have a passion to see your clients excel through the application of smart technology? Do you crave the desire to work in a people-centric, entrepreneurial environment? Do you believe there is always a better way?
If you answer YES to these questions, then REDD has the next career step for you!
REDD has an opening for an IT Systems Engineer in our Brisbane office. REDD seeks genuinely passionate people to join our team in the quest to challenge the status quo and deliver digital excellence to Australian organisations. If you think this role is for you, then please apply today.
Applications will only be accepted online and you must hold the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.
This role is to support both our internal team and our clients with their extensive technology needs, as we deploy and support the latest tech. Whilst you will be reporting to a manager in Brisbane, it is imperative that you can work autonomously, particularly as this role will involve working at times onsite at client's offices and liaising with teams across different time zones. You will be exposed to new and exciting technologies in this role, as REDD continues to deploy cutting-edge technologies, in helping our clients succeed and make a real difference.
To succeed in this role, you will require the following attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate information clearly and concisely.
- You must have a varied Microsoft focused technical background includingOffice 365 and Azure administration, Windows Servers, Active Directory,Exchange, etc.
- Proven ability to show initiative with effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience supporting users across Windows and Apple environments.
- Demonstrated commitment and willingness to contribute to improvements and new ideas.
- Networking skills across switching, routing and firewalls.
- Diagnosing & resolving desktop, server and networking problems.
- Previous experience in an "MSP" practice or similar is highly regarded.
- Previous experience across Office 365 and/or Azure migrations would also be highly regarded.
- Liaising with third party service providers for problem diagnosis and rectification.
- Providing both remote and on-site support to our clients.
- Knowledge and understanding of Office 365 Teams and its voice component.
- Demonstrated ability to use PowerShell scripts to perform Office 365 actions.
- Experience supporting mobile devices.
REDD's Digital Advisory team empowers our clients to identify digital strategies which align with their organisational vision. We help our clients implement solutions that drive improvements to how their business operates through next-generation technologies and insights.
REDD's NextGen Managed Services team empowers our clients to ensure they remain agile modern and embrace best practice technology. We challenge the status-quo to help our clients navigate the full picture of their digital and IT requirements, providing purpose fit solutions that drive business success.
Based in Brisbane, our team has grown three-fold the past year as the importance of digital technologies becomes more apparent to a broad customer base across multiple industries. From finance, construction and industry bodies, our clients rely upon REDD to be able to support them to make meaningful changes over both short and long term horizons.