Have you been searching for the opportunity to drive your own sales team to success? Are you hungry to generate new business and motivated to build your career? We have an exciting new sales executive role that has your name on it!
The primary purpose of your role as our Sales Executive will be to identify and discover new managed service business opportunities. You will also be responsible for using your wide breadth of sales experience to architect and develop a converting sales process. As we are in the growth phase, you will have the opportunity to create your winning process and build a sales team. With our marketing team's support, toolkits, and prospecting list of hundreds of businesses, you will be armed for success.
- Design, plan and execute sales strategies across multiple verticals.
- Make outbound cold calls to drive new business.
- Scope and qualify new managed service opportunities.
- Orchestrate your own sales meetings and presentations.
- Apply IT technical knowledge to qualify leads and draft proposals.
- Effectively manage your pipeline in HubSpot.
- Autonomously managed and track your opportunities and leads.
- Apply selling and negotiation techniques to drive new opportunities and close deals.
Skills & Experience Required
- Minimum 2 Years Managed Services sales experience
- Experience selling B2B Solutions.
- A proven track record of meeting/exceeding KPIs in a sales role.
- Strong computer skills (PowerPoint, HubSpot, Word, Excel, Microsoft Teams).
- Present professionally in business attire.
- Ability to communicate with C-suite executives.
- Demonstrate your ability to qualify, handle objections and negotiate at all levels.
- Drivers licence & access to own vehicle.
Your future at REDD
We have designed this position to prepare to move into a management position with 12-18 months. We are a fast-growing business and searching for a high-energetic individual to create a converting process and drive sales to build their own team. If you're ready to double down and put in everything you've got, you will have the opportunity to create your own future.
- $60-70k Base + uncapped commissions
- The opportunity to run your operation as you see fit.
- Generous commission structure (Double your Base)
We are presenting an exciting role for a hungry individual to build something they can take ownership of. If you don't like cold outbound sales, expect pre-generated leads or lack the drive for consistent follow up - Unfortunately this role is not for you. To be successful in this role, you are:
- A hunter who doesn't wait for leads to appear.
- Someone who gets the job done and motivated to win.
- Passionate about IT and innovating business through technology.
- Able to operate in a fast pace environment and work under pressure.
- A highly-driven individual who can exceed KPI's.
- Excellent in communication with strong presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Confident with your understanding of MSP and have adequate technical IT knowledge to qualify and sell.
Who are we?
We are a Brisbane based managed service provider, servicing the SMB market. We provide next-generation IT solutions by challenging the status quo and helping our clients navigate the full picture of their digital and IT requirements. Our NextGen Managed Services team is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a sales leader to drive us forward. From finance, construction and industry bodies, our clients rely upon REDD to be able to support them to make meaningful changes over both short and long term horizons.
REDD's Digital Advisory team empowers our clients to identify digital strategies which align with their organisational vision. We help our clients implement solutions that drive improvements to how their business operates through next-generation technologies and insights.
REDD's NextGen Managed Services team empowers our clients to ensure they remain agile modern and embrace best practice technology. We challenge the status-quo to help our clients navigate the full picture of their digital and IT requirements, providing purpose fit solutions that drive business success.
Based in Brisbane, our team has grown three-fold the past year as the importance of digital technologies becomes more apparent to a broad customer base across multiple industries. From finance, construction and industry bodies, our clients rely upon REDD to be able to support them to make meaningful changes over both short and long term horizons.